Information Technology Professional
If you receive the error: Add-HybridRunbookWorker : Machine is already registered to differnt account
Simply delete the key under: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\HybridRunbookWorker and try the command again.
Create the responder action
In the Expression below, I am creating a HTML response that will respond with the blocked URL, the CLIENT IP and the CLIENT subnet, which is based on a 24-bit mask.
Create a Responder policy
In the expression below, I am checking if the red URL is being accessed and if the subnet (again 24-bit mask) is in the subnet that is not permitted.
Bind the Policy to the vServer
This is a simple process, click the + symbol on Policies, select Responder and bind the responder policy that you’ve created.
From a blocked client
Check the reverse to ensure permitted clients are not blocked. The naming conventions for the NetScaler entities used in this blog post are not recommended in a production environment.
Enable SSL Offload
1. Navigate to System –> Settings and click Configure Basic Features
2. Select SSL Offloading and click OK
Create the RSA Key
1. Navigate to Traffic Management –> SSL –> SSL Files
2. Click Create RSA Key
3. Enter in the following details (Only the fields marked * are required, but I recommend filling in more details) and click Create
Create the Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
1. Click CSRs in the menu (It’s located here: Traffic Management –> SSL –> SSL Files)
2. Click Create Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
3. Enter in the following details:
And click Create
Provide the CSR to the Certificate Authority (CA)I’m using StartSSL in the example below.
1. Select the CSR and click Download
2. Open the Certificate in a text editor and copy the text
3. Paste the text into the CSR request form
4. Download your certificate
Install the certificate
1. In the top menu, click Certificate
2. Click Upload
3. Browse for the file that you downloaded (You can use the Apache files) and click OK
4. Navigate to Traffic Management –> SSL –> SSL Certificate –> Server Certificates
5. Click Install
6. Enter in a name for the Certificate-Key Pair, choose the certificate file (you just uploaded), the Key File and enter the password for the Key file
7. Click Install